Reinerio Franco, Vice President
Principal, Agriplus S.A.
Dr. Reinerio Franco, an Agronomist Engineer, graduated from the National University of Asunción with, Ph.D. in Agricultural Economics from the Polytechnic University of Madrid – Spain. He has a Postgraduate Degree in Industrial Development in Rural Areas in Rehovot – Israel.
- General Manager of Agriplus SA (Rice Agroindustry with 22 affiliates in the field)
- Member of the Board of Directors of the (APAT) Association of Rice Producers of the Lower River Basin Tebicuary
- Member of the Board of Directors of CAPARROZ (Paraguayan Chamber of Rice Industries)
- Member of the Board of Directors of FEPARROZ (Paraguayan Federation of Rice Producers)
- Member of the Board of Directors of CONMASUR (Confederation of Rice Mills of Mercosur)